SAG 2023 (R)Evolution
Liberating a Sustainable Future
At SAG 2023 we will bring together mineral processing professionals from all over the world with latest key insights on eco-efficient comminution, improvements in comminution design and operation, environmental driven initiatives and emerging advances in innovation. A focus of the discussion at SAG 2023 will be on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) specifically as it relates to comminution and related aspects.
Attend SAG to expand your knowledge base, find new perspectives and connections and be part of discussion on how innovation in comminution can help reshape the mining industry of the future.
Technical Session themes
- Comminution Circuit Design
- Modelling & Simulation
- Test Work & Characterization
- Geometallurgy & Mine to Mill
- Advances in Mills & Liner Design
- Construction and Project Delivery of SAG and HPGR Circuits
- Plant Commissioning and Ramp-up
- Process Control and Digital Automation
- Circuit Optimization
- Safer Operation & Maintenance Practice
- Energy Efficient and More Sustainable Comminution
Submission deadline is October 31, 2022.
For more information about our Technical program, please contact email@example.com